Inpathy is the division of InSight Telepsychiatry, that makes it easy for people to get access to psychiatric, behavioral and mental health care through convenient, online video calls. While InSight’s other divisions bring psychiatrists and mental health providers to community-based facilities and organizations through telehealth, Inpathy uniquely brings life-changing behavioral care directly into people’s home or any private place that they choose to access it.
Even though the Inpathy.com website makes it easy for people to sign up independently, Inpathy also has a team of care navigators who are there to give extra assistance for finding and connecting with a provider.
Learn more by visiting Inpathy.com.
Inpathy allows individuals to receive psychiatry and therapy services when and where it works for them through online video calls. There are many reasons why people prefer to use Inpathy.
1. It’s convenient: Be seen when and where it works for you without the hassle of taking time off work or sitting in waiting rooms. Our providers often have next-day appointments and are available evenings and weekends
2. Provides options: Find the right provider who fits your needs and preferences — whether or not they live in your community. Access licensed counselors, therapists and psychiatry providers who are licensed in your state.
3. Safe and secure: Unlike Skype or FaceTime, our technology is HIPAA-compliant and protects your personal information.
4. Completely private: Your session on Inpathy is strictly confidential. Inpathy sessions are never recorded and you have control over whether you invite family or friends to join your online video call.
5. Easy to use: Inpathy works on any computer, tablet or smartphone with internet and a webcam. Plus, we offer 24/7 support for tech issues, test calls and troubleshooting.
6. Flexible scheduling: Weekdays a no-go? Need to do a session after the kids go to bed? No problem. Appointments are available 7 days a week from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. — and it often only takes a few days from your request before you can meet with a provider.
Inpathy works with all types of behavioral healthcare providers to deliver a range of psychiatric, behavioral and mental health care services to consumers online, anytime, anywhere.
Ways to Engage with Inpathy
Refer to Inpathy: Inpathy is a non-traditional resource for health care providers or organizations that would like expand their referral network.
Utilize Inpathy’s Provider Network: Organizations can augment their provider network with Inpathy telebehavioral health providers with a wide array of specialties.
Offer Online Appointments: Reduce no-show rates and give your staff and patients additional flexibility by offering online appointments through Inpathy.
Organizations Inpathy works with include:
- Behavioral Health Organizations
- Employers and EAPs
- Hospitals, Health Systems and ACOs
- Payers and Health Plans
- Primary Care Practices
- Wellness Organizations
If you are interested in learning more about working with Inpathy, fill out this organizations contact us form to be contacted by a representative.